Sup Air Altirando 3
Sup Air Altirando 3
REVERSIBLE HARNESS WITH RESERVE PARACHUTE POCKET UNDER THE SEAT. DESIGNED FOR LOCAL SITES AND MOUNTAIN FLYING
The ALTIRANDO 3 is our reversible of choice. From one generation to the next, it becomes safer and more comfortable.
Weight : 3750 g (Medium)
– PRE-INFLATED AIRBAG VIA INTERNAL SEMI-RIGID CELLS.
– VERY GOOD COMFORT LEVEL WHEN HIKING OR FLYING.
– REVERSIBLE HARNESS WITH INTEGRATED RESERVE PARACHUTE POCKET.
ALTIRANDO 3 OVERVIEW
Three key points guided this new development:
- A pre-inflated and efficient AirBag at takeoff before being inflated by the relative wind.
- A new easier and safer parachute pocket with visual control of the safety locking mechanism.
- A volume and design with a better aerodynamic profile, notably a more compact AirBag shape.
In backpack version, the volume is slightly more fitted than with the ALTIRANDO2RS. Weight-bearing is efficiently distributed between the padded waist strap and the backrest with its load adjustment straps and compression straps.
During takeoff, the transition from running to sitting is evident. In flight, the adjustments and the geometry of the harness enable greater comfort adaptation to the pilot’s contour and flight posture: the backrest can be configured to adopt an upright position or more reclined, especially when using a foot-rest. The seat extension enables the pilot to adjust his body position toward the front of the seat-plate if necessary. Another adjustment enables fine-tuning of the seat depth to better fit the pilot’s body contour.
Complete safety with: a very efficient AirBag immediately working during the takeoff phase, an ABS ( Anti Balancing System ), leg straps with the Safe-T system, and a well located, easy to access reserve parachute pocket.
PRODUCT MAKEUP :
This product is delivered with :
- carbone seat plate
- Zicral 30 mm carabiners. (réf. : MAILCOMOUS30)
- Reserve parachute handle. (réf. : POIALT3)
- Elastic speedbar keeper
- User manual (CD)
( Sold separately )
- Double stage accelerator/speed-bar
- Standard double stage accelerator/speed-bar
- STD chute risers
- DYNEEMA rescue chute risers
Hike&Fly and Progression
Seating postures: Upright / Semi-reclined ( with foot-rest )
Volume adjustable reserve parachute pocket under the seat with right sided handle and deployment sequence
ABS ( Anti Ballancing System )
Safe-T strap system
Système anti oubli Safe-T-Bar
30mm self-locking carabiners
Self-locking light 25mm aluminum buckles
Gear / comfort
Reinforced semi-flexible backrest and 3D mesh
Speed-bar/Accelerator guiding sleeve alongside the seating area
Wraparound side skirts
Pre-equipped to accept a foot-rest ( self-retractable foot-rest only ! See FAQ )
Elastic speedbar keeper
Storage pocket inside the AirBag, and left lateral hip storage pocket
Shoulder straps length adjustment
Chest strap width adjustment
Leg straps length adjustment
Seat extension tilt adjustment
Seat depth adjustment
Nylon 210D Ripstop
Ergonomic shoulder straps
Hydration tube guides
Padded waist strap
Stretch lateral side pockets
Waist belt pocket
Hiking pole connections